The new killer meta build

Noticing a trend right now of Ruin and Undying, even Tinkerer being used on killers that aren't particularly good at pulling survivors off gens recently or getting to gens fast. It makes a lot of sense on mobile killers like Blight or Billy/Nurse/Oni or Freddy. But I'm seeing Deathslingers and even Trappers using it.

Personally, if its a slower killer or a setup/genlocking style killer I prefer Corrupt Intervention. I used to like Pop a lot but, honestly, doing the math on that perk will shock you at how not worthwhile it can be.

Wondering how other killers here are using it. I will be honest, I am getting sick of it as a survivor and trying to phase it out of my killer builds but its just so good.

Comments

  • This isn't really new. It's been a thing since Blight was released. Undying to keep Ruin alive if they cleanse it, Tinkerer's to sneak up and ambush, allowing Ruin to regress the gen to reactivate Tinkerer's if they attempt to fix it again.

  • Its been around for a while, just like DS I hate using this build so I try everything in my power to not use it

  • Otz won fifty games in a row with Bubba using Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer, and Discordance. It works well on killers who don't have amazing mobility. It just works exceptionally well on high mobility killers.