What is your survivor outfit

whats your survivor outfit. I’m lame so I only use 3 different outfits and don’t really try anything creative. My three are bunny feng, the blighted event skin for feng, and of course SCOOPS AHOY STEVEEEEEEEEEE

Comments

  • I have every single Dweet cosmetic. So I rotate a lot.

  • Bunny feng with the pink plaid skirt (I like that it moves more) or green bunny feng with the green rift skirt

    Yui magenta jacket with her halloween pants and bandana hair,

    and Nancy with anything w/ her ponytail

  • Aviator ace with the tomstache head ;) eyyyyyy

  • Claudette:

    Glorious Black Waves

    Fitted Button Up (Brown or 4th year Anniversary. I alternate)

    Plum Skirt (sometimes alternated with Producer Jeans)

    Will upload an image when I get home. Reply to me if you want to see it, cuz I may forget about this post lmao

  • IMG_20201114_172718.jpg

    Basically this is my primary outfit and my fave on Kate

  • Bunny Feng let's goooo, but I'm gonna rock Feng with her Christmas jumper and the rest will be her bunny outfit still, looks really cute

  • I like to run Kate when not prestiging another survivor. I’ve been really digging her rift outfits and especially her latest yellow one, Star Seeker. I usually swap the hair for one of the other rift cosmetics.

  • 1.Scoops ahoy steve 2.Pizza Dwight 3.Bunny feng

  • Huge image dump incoming! don't say you weren't warned :P

    I main Nea and Jeff so I'll post them first

    Dead by Daylight_201901021412101.jpg Dead-by-Daylight_201912231917041.jpg

    Sometimes I'll switch to the Billboard Blue cap but blue pixie bob will always be my forever fave

    Time for Jeff!

    Dead by Daylight_201902061059541.jpg

    (Bonus Jesus Jeff)

    Dead by Daylight_202006281435331.jpg Dead by Daylight_202007171107041.jpg

    Just wish Jeff had more cosmetic's (hint hint bhvr)

    While Jake and Feng min may not be my mains i still play them quite a lot so I'll post them next

    (tbh i probably wear Jake's Gatsby cap like 90% of the time)

    Dead by Daylight_202011131825211.jpg Dead by Daylight_202010292236561.jpg

    For Feng i primarily wore a combo of demon slayer and moonrise festival cosmetics (yeah i like red)

    Dead by Daylight_2020100501352111.jpg

    but the hallowed curse collection gave me even more options to throw into the mix (more red mwahahaha!)

    Dead by Daylight_202010232239301.jpg

    I usually wear and swap between those cosmetics at any given time, but who doesn't like an occasional bunny feng?

    Dead by Daylight_202004151509321.jpg

    Now some bonus outfits for characters i play less of

    Claudette

    Dead by Daylight_202010041250441.jpg

    I like matching with Claudette's Two Tone coat (who needs blending?)

    Yui

    Dead by Daylight_202010311632241.jpg

    Ready for winter and summer.

    Zarina

    Dead by Daylight_202010041248391.jpg

    Zarina doesn't have any other cosmetics that go very well with the greek legends shirt/pants yet so i mostly just mix the hair cosmetic between this and the 4th anniversary halo.

    K gonna end it here this post is long enough now lol 😅

  • Kate with the flower ponytail and jeans and whatever top I feel like at the time, usually her bloody slip dress.

  • image.png image.png

    only survivors i ever really play so

    nea's alternates but i always keep the mask with the pants, any shirt looks alright with that combo

  • @FilledPizza said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1LW8EW5EWDWA/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VP7RDLKXMXEZ/image.png

    only survivors i ever really play so

    nea's alternates but i always keep the mask with the pants, any shirt looks alright with that combo

    I disapprove of your Steve. It’s bad

  • normal ass steve

    quake at my basicness

  • P3 Zarina. I don't care all that much about cosmetics, but I really like Zarina so I P3'ed her and got her all the perks that I've unlocked. Now I play as no one else because I have all the options when I'm on her.

  • This is my regular Dwight:

    imagem_2020-11-17_134051.png

    And this is one of the main variations I use on my Min:

    imagem_2020-11-17_134244.png