why can survivors change survivors but killers cant change killers?
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MMR
Because MMR will come back.
when
Soon
No date has been given yet but I suppose it'll come back by the time the Devs are confident the algorithm is working as intended.
It use to be that way and it made it alot easier to not tunnel the idiot with a key just put on franklin's and semi patrol key but people complained and forces killer to kill key person as fast as possible I would run bubba and hit them with franklin's now I have no choice but to one hook mori key people I don't believe n keys or moris but since the game is broken on both sides it gives you little to no choice