Twins Chapter mechanics with Phantasm
I am a huge fan of Phantasm, and think the game mechanics with Victor would work amazing with the Tall Man's spheres (The Sentinels).
That, mixed with a mausoleum / graveyard map, would be amazing!
I am a huge fan of Phantasm, and think the game mechanics with Victor would work amazing with the Tall Man's spheres (The Sentinels).
That, mixed with a mausoleum / graveyard map, would be amazing!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you get your idea from me? That's awesome man! I'm all for this, good work with the idea :)
Your thunderstorm conversation definitely sparked it!
A phantasm chapter would be so cool :0
I can't even imagine the mori...
Definitely would have to be two! Tall Man solo and Tall Man with a Sentinel sphere.