Cosmetic Collections
So recently someone pointed out 1 major cosmetic collection comes out between every chapter. I didn’t know how I hadn’t noticed it, but I realized they were right. So that begs the question: what collection came out between every killer? I can place a few; them being
Spirit-Grim Matsuri (Hoodied)
Pyramid Head-Greek Legends...?
Blight-Hallowed Curse
Twins-According to Leaks, Horror Holiday
And that’s all I can remember. Anyone know the rest?
Comments
There was the Oktoberfest set for I beleive Kate, Meg and Felix.
Spirit has the japanese collection I believe that had cosmetics for Huntress, Meg, Jake, and Claudette
The Grim Matsuri I believe, thanks I’ll edit that it!
Don't forget Nea.
This was the Grin Matsuri collection. It had a second part to it later on that added outfits for Kate and Yui.
next collection is alraedy leaked check leas by daylight and obviously its christmas
Fog Travelers
Moonrise
That is two more
I’m aware...I put it in my OG Post.Twins-Horror Holiday
tbh I forgot about Nea getting her cosmetic here
Those were both in Shattered Bloodline?
Fog Travelers was in the 2.0.0 update where they introduced the shop
Moonrise I have no clue when it was tbh