Stadia Skill Check Bug

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but the skill check is broken on stadia . I have played with a chromecast, browser mobile app and perfect skill checks do not work at all . Can we have this fixed please ?

https://stadia.google.com/capture/dd04c61e-4556-4e2b-bb14-56a61ee8cdb2 https://stadia.google.com/capture/3711e590-a208-44dc-ba49-f189f29949a5


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @OP: I experienced this issue a month ago (before my game was broken when I foolishly linked my account to the newly released BHVR account) and I'm also hoping to see it fixed.

  • Also wanted to note that in addition to rarely getting credit for great skill checks, sometimes I would not hit the great skillcheck area and get credit for one randomly... other times I would be right in the great skillcheck zone and the game would interpret that as me having missed it.

    I figured at the time it might have something to do with latency/input lag from the stream? Not sure.

  • Yeah sometime I purposely miss them and they become good skill checks while the ones that are not far off become great . The thing is the stream feels like it's running smooth. I don't feel that I have any other input lag on any other game I play. And I don't feel like there's any input lag when I do anything in this game aside from skill checks

  • So I have tried to switch off of 4k and just play on 1080p and I'm still getting issues with just the skill check . After testing it very thoroughly I've concluded that it's not an issue with lag. I'm currently using the studia controller to play. I also just texted using only mouse and keyboard and I am still getting the same issue .