Hi Forum Peeps
Has the tone of the forums changed or is it just me? Drinking me is curious(I'm doing a 4day sober/3 day drinking split currently :/)
Tagged:
Trusted
Has the tone of the forums changed or is it just me? Drinking me is curious(I'm doing a 4day sober/3 day drinking split currently :/)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so. I'm ribbing people like I always do. There's the victor drama but that's just the flavor of the month. A lot of people are probably out getting stuff for Black Friday etc.
Grats on laying off the drink though. I imagine that's not an easy habit to break. (Not that any habit is easy to break, come to think of it.)
I saw a ton about victor, then before that there was that whole banning fiasco where forums users were being banned and then forum users were trying to be banned...
It feels a bit more laid back. There are still discussions about negative aspects, but on the whole they're more toned down. I have seen some posts that have been more animated. But come to think of it, this place does seem a little more chill.
I haven't noticed anything. Then again I haven't been as active as I used to be. What are they mass banning for now?