Victor is not a (redacted) The weird nicknaming

The DeadByDaylight devs have said they don't want Victor being referred to as a baby because it goes against Twitches and Discords Terms Of Service

https://clips.twitch.tv/FrigidSparklyDumplingsTakeNRG

image.png

So I was wondering, Could DeadByDaylight make Victor's Appearance more mature or creature like. I feel like a lot of the nicknaming comes from his outward appearance. Maybe if he had body hair and or a more beastly appearance, the nicknaming would stop or change to something more appropriate. Could also increase his size a tiny bit or change the size of limbs.

ViktorChange.png


I'm just trying to start a conversation. I like Victor's appearance and I realise the name calling is basically a non issue but I'm still curious about peoples opinions.

Also the image took me two seconds to make and I'm sure a professional with the right software and experience could make something much better. please no roast.

Comments

  • The train has already departed and nothing the devs do will change it.

    They have a damn baby bottle add-on. If they didn't want people calling it a baby they shouldn't have so clearly themed the killer like a baby.

    They made their own bed with this

  • Like someone else said victor look too much like a baby and the community wont change their view because bhvr ask us too. They need to rework victoe comoletly if they want the community to stop calling him a baby

  • Yeah I pretty much agree with what's been said.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    The train has already departed and nothing the devs do will change it.

    They have a damn baby bottle add-on. If they didn't want people calling it a baby they shouldn't have so clearly themed the killer like a baby.

    They made their own bed with this

    He is most definitely a baby. He is also a brother. Are babies and brothers mutually exclusive? No. Could Charlotte still have a twin brother younger than her by a significant amount due to Entity involvement? Absolutely yes.

    Blaming others for their interpretation of your presentation is not cool, BHVR.