Dead by Daylight Forum ID?
When completing the Forum Community Moderator application, I was unable to locate the DBD forum ID that was being requested. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)
Tagged:
Mod
When completing the Forum Community Moderator application, I was unable to locate the DBD forum ID that was being requested. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure they are talking about your forum username
Yes, exactly what is said above - we're asking for users ID they use on the forums, so you can use you forum name, link etc on the application.
Thank you ☺️
No problem :)