Big annoying Ps4 bug
I’m using Freddy on ps4 and I put on the garden rake addon. Idk if that had anything to do with it but when I loaded in I didn’t have ANYTHING on my HUD. I couldn’t see the survivors on the bottom left or my perks on the right. Couldn’t see any of the text or bars that show up when you’re teleporting to a gen
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I've encountered this as survivor about twice a month since mid 2019 on ps4. I made a bug report this past May, updated it about a week later when it happened again. I went to find my post to link it here but looks like it was deleted. 😒
Wow, I’ve played this game a lot for the past 2-3 years and it’s never happened to me. That sucks. I’ve literally been running into soo many different bugs this past week it’s crazy
When it happens as survivor your skill checks don't show. It's basically hard mode. Getting it vs Doctor or Pig is pretty rough with the additional skill checks.