PS5 - Everything in locked
I started up the PS5 version, and nothing but the Help / Tutorial is usable. Everything else has a lock on it, and can't be used.
Tagged:
Pending
I started up the PS5 version, and nothing but the Help / Tutorial is usable. Everything else has a lock on it, and can't be used.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m having the same issue
@Joeric29 I figured out the problem. The PS5 will let you play the game before it is fully installed, which is what causes the problem. In order to play, you must wait until the game is fully installed. If you start it early like I did, your loadouts will be lost and you'll need to redo all of them.