I don't think that a Coupe de Gráce token should be used up if you don't exceed a normal lunge.

The entire point of the perk is you give up a perk slot and gens for greater lunges at loops, right? But what if you want to save your token because you caught a survivor at an L T wall and you can hit them as they vault but you have to lunge? Shouldn't you not be hindered because you had to lunge at the survivor instead of using a basic attack?

Comments

  • It would be nice if it only triggered if you double tapped the button or something.

    I hope it gets buffed, i was excitted for this pwrk but seeing it in actions only made me realise how painfully slow lunges are when you really look at it

  • may be also increase your speed during a lunge as secondary effect?

  • Agreed. I thought this was how it worked at first, but now I’m a little disappointed.