Dear Devs, what about tunnelling vs. ranks?
Hey Devs!
I haven't been a longtime player and I am obsessed with the game. Around two weeks ago I got into focusing on my ranks. It is obvious that it's easier to regress when you get to a lower rank and thus lose a point or two.
However, it occurs to me that tunneling by killers happens to me a lot (you could say I'm not that good, but I haven't gotten a lot of teachables yet to prevent this from happening to me). The only thing that's really sad is that I always lose a rank because of this and it feels somewhat unfair to lose many points just because the killer targets you which makes it so that you cannot achieve a lot in the trial.
I do say this with the knowledge of it probably not being updated and maybe people even pointing towards me that I'm a bad player, but this really is the only thing I really dislike and I had to put it somewhere.
Kind regards!
Comments