Spirit Lunge

Why does her lunge feel so pathetic? I wasn't able to play the PTB due to not having the game on pc, but I've seen enough videos of people playing as her, and now that I'm playing it her lunge feels like it was in the PTB. I recorded one of my games and watched it back and her lunge looked the same as it did in the PTB. Did the devs actually fix the lunge distance or did they just leave it the same?

Comments

  • @Ihatelife said:
    They fix

    Don't feel like it, I feel like I lunge further with Clown, Leatherface, Trapper, etc. Hers just seems so short.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    They fix

    Don't feel like it, I feel like I lunge further with Clown, Leatherface, Trapper, etc. Hers just seems so short.

    Cause you are slower xd

  • @Ihatelife said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    They fix

    Don't feel like it, I feel like I lunge further with Clown, Leatherface, Trapper, etc. Hers just seems so short.

    Cause you are slower xd

    Here is something from the patch notes. "The Spirit: Fixed the lunge distance so it is consistent with other regular speed killers (also fixed Huntress and Hag)" It's NOT because she's slower.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    They fix

    Don't feel like it, I feel like I lunge further with Clown, Leatherface, Trapper, etc. Hers just seems so short.

    Cause you are slower xd

    Here is something from the patch notes. "The Spirit: Fixed the lunge distance so it is consistent with other regular speed killers (also fixed Huntress and Hag)" It's NOT because she's slower.

    Idk... I don't really feel that her lunge is that short

  • @Ihatelife said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @Ihatelife said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    They fix

    Don't feel like it, I feel like I lunge further with Clown, Leatherface, Trapper, etc. Hers just seems so short.

    Cause you are slower xd

    Here is something from the patch notes. "The Spirit: Fixed the lunge distance so it is consistent with other regular speed killers (also fixed Huntress and Hag)" It's NOT because she's slower.

    Idk... I don't really feel that her lunge is that short

    it seems bigger than normal to me, kinda like freddy's lunge. i do know that all killers have same lunge range now btw

  • I think the lunge feels a little weird because it is more about the blade reaching out there than her body moving forward. It is fine once you get used to it.