what is new ormond like?

I’ve been watching a lot of youtube on the ptb and obviously ormond has had a lot of balancing changes made too it.


Is it still survivor sided, balanced or killer sided now?

judging by what i’ve seen it looks like there are a lot of dead zones and tiles seem to be very spaced apart. Also filler pallets look a lot weaker now too.

So by what i’ve seen it almost looks like the loops favour killer now.

Can someone confirm nor deny?

Comments

  • Ormond will always be Ormond

  • From the streams I've watched, it 'looks' smaller, but that's about it. Most of the loops are unmingamable. And there still seems to be an awful lot of pallets arounds.

  • @tj0108 said:

    I’ve been watching a lot of youtube on the ptb and obviously ormond has had a lot of balancing changes made too it.

    Is it still survivor sided, balanced or killer sided now?

    judging by what i’ve seen it looks like there are a lot of dead zones and tiles seem to be very spaced apart. Also filler pallets look a lot weaker now too.

    So by what i’ve seen it almost looks like the loops favour killer now.

    Can someone confirm nor deny?

    I think its a good improvement. Map size is overall reduced in favor for a more slightly well put together design, as well as making the loops and pallet spawns more balanced instead of being a nightmare for killers and to easy for survivors. the visuals also look pretty great -a few weird lighting choices and some weird choices to make a lot of the textures low-res though

  • I saw survivors leave footprints in the snow now which is a fun detail