I Finally got around to playing Spirit
So Ive been playing quite a few of the killers recently, and now I got to playing Spirit, I noticed I made a lot of mistakes yet could easily recover from them, did I just get really lucky or are mistakes just easy to recover from.
I like playing against her but playing as her just hasnt had the tension I like from the game atleast so far.
Comments
Were they small mistakes or big mistakes
Did recovering from them take a small change or a big change (not sure what I'm trying to say here)
Also good for you playing different killers (:
Fairly small mistakes for the most part but a lot of them, and mainly could be fixed with small adjustments, And the playing different killers is going back to when I prestiged huntress when she was my only killer I had above level 10. Always wanted to have a few I was decent with since then.
I'm the same way... a lot of small mistakes and small adjustments
I do also play almost all of the killers... but mainly: Pig, Hag, Spirit and Huntress (the rest aren't played all that often and I don't play Bubba and Freddie)
I mainly play Slinger,Blight and Huntress myself, I don't own Hag,Freddy,Demo or Pyramidhead. and I dont play Hillbilly or Oni much just due to not liking them. Besides those I play all them sometimes.
Spirit is akin to playing with training wheels, doubly so if you have Stridor, literally cannot lose unless you truly are deaf.