Vibration for those who play with joystick

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜€


I love the game


but I noticed that it could be better


there are a lot of stupid suggestions here on the forum , unsubstantiated suggestions that cannot be considered , and mine is not that type !


it's really interesting and doesn't affect gameplay

on the contrary it is an increase in the game experience


----------------------


VIBRATION FOR WHO PLAYS WITH JOYSTICK


a great vibration when you have an attack , both for those who play killer or survivor


a small vibration when you hit the skill test


a fluttering vibration for the killer and the survivor when the survivor is placed on the shoulder


----------------------


I hope that the other users here on the forum also contribute with ideas


in the game menu there should be an option to disable vibration of course! what matters is the opportunity to choose whether or not you want the vibration , since some will want to save battery or just don't like vibration


the new generation is there , xbox series X and PS5 , and I would like BEHAVIOUR to improve the game every day more and more as it is already doing .

Comments