Dbd crashing and causing DC penalties on Xbox

Hello! I play Dbd a lot on the Xbox. Recently, sometimes when I load into a game, the game freezes right after the animation and crashes. I am now up to an hour of DC penalty because of this. It happens pretty randomly. Is there anything I can do about this to stop it?

Thanks

Comments

  • This is a semi-regular thing now on Xbox1 since the patch after Blight came out. Restarting the game cures it for a few matches for me.

    Dunno about any other fixes.

  • @Jeffalations said:

    Hello! I play Dbd a lot on the Xbox. Recently, sometimes when I load into a game, the game freezes right after the animation and crashes. I am now up to an hour of DC penalty because of this. It happens pretty randomly. Is there anything I can do about this to stop it?

    Thanks

    I thought this was just me. I have been lucky so far this week but ya when a game loads it crashes and screen freezes like my game disc is malfunctioning but I play on Game pass so no disc.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    This is a semi-regular thing now on Xbox1 since the patch after Blight came out. Restarting the game cures it for a few matches for me.

    Dunno about any other fixes.

    Good to know. I haven't had it happen back to back so short dc penalty but always worries me when I try again.