How is Ormond?
I haven't been able to play the PTB, I'm a console peasant. I've heard some people say it's a lot better, some say it's worse. It looks great, but I feel like that's a given lately. How're the Breakable Walls?
I haven't been able to play the PTB, I'm a console peasant. I've heard some people say it's a lot better, some say it's worse. It looks great, but I feel like that's a given lately. How're the Breakable Walls?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s definitely improved, but they went a little too ham with the breakable walls. I played a couple games and there were like 4-5 breakable walls in the main building which is ridiculous.
Well, at least the map is better. Hopefully they'll tone it down before it goes live.