And the New Killers be looking like...........................
I know I posted this, Mr Mushwin felt it needed it's own post ^^ so Victor be like:
I know I posted this, Mr Mushwin felt it needed it's own post ^^ so Victor be like:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like sth that would be on display in Clown’s section of Crotus
LOL!!!! it's from a film called Brain Dead, Zombie type of film, more of the gimmick like Zombie film but a goodie :)
Wow! Peter Jackson made that!!! I remembered the image but couldn’t think of where I saw it.
Yeah, that li’l guy’s spot on with Victor.
People are mentioning Basket Case, but he looks nothing like that dude’s twin in that movie.
No but no doubt he was kicked in that film and looking like some gloop but no one complained lol