The current issues with "the twins"
Ok so ive been watching the ptb alot and there are 4 glairing issurs I see with the new killers power
1 the locker "counter play" all you have to do to beat the lil spawn I hop in a locker and Victor cant get you you can't fake swap because he glows a bright red when item
My suggestion is to make it where Victor can momentarily hold the locker shut so you have to take a risk dose he pounce on me dose he hold the locker shut and dose the killer have iron madien
2 the surivor has control of your power simmlar like deep wound there is no reason to get the screaming child off you except you cant do gens and are oblivious but you could just hide and never take it off
Possibly 1 or 2 changes could make this issue non existent 1 the surivor with the child would allways have killer instinct so you know where the child is. And or 2 if you dont take the child off you after some time you will go down and have your aura hidden like knock out and you would have to find them baised on the screaming of victor.(this part is optional) if they go down to Victor the bleed out timer bleeds quicker.
3 you can get kicked for landing your power I get missing it but why if you hit it and there's someone next to them vic gets kicked and they get up that is waisted time and you got punished for going mb flawlessly
This is a simple fix you just can't be kicked for hitting your power
4 the you cant leave with the babby on your head but you still can
Also a simple fix the babby pulls you back if you try to leave
Edits typos
Comments
survivors want to be able to counter killer powers so that the killer cannot possibly do anything to catch survivors. This is intended play.
Dev commented on this post they have plans for locker.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/205106/extensive-twins-feedback#latest
Another killer who has a power that is at the mercy of the survivors, just like Plague.
Not a fan of that.
The issue I'm seeing more and more, the more I see Streamers play her, is that Twins are far more fun to play against then with.
You got counterplay up the yingyang, you got "Baby Yeeting" counters, you got Locker Dancing - every single aspect of Twins kit can be played around rendering her 100% ineffective against coordinated survivors and strong chasers.
Outside of the initial few baby lunges... everyone actually playing as the killer just seems like they're not having fun. The latch on is pathetically ineffective (probably needs to be 3x longer to get rid of to even be noteworthy). They've somehow managed to make a status effect even less inconveniencing than Deep Wounds. The baby latch on stops you from leaving if the gates are open, but it's such a joke - you just run against the wall and wait for the killer to hit you, when you collapse and fall down, you automatically escape. It's like wut is the point of this?
Also, the baby's lunges are so easy to play around it's pathetic. You just literally loop a tree, a gen or ... the baby itself... and he can't seem to hit you. It feels like trying to hit a survivor running around you with your hatchet as Huntress, only with half the hitbox. Then when he inevitably misses, you kick him and collect BP.
And honestly, 2 of Twins perks flat out suck... one perk is literally: "give Survivors more chests, but you get detection when they open them". It's like "Wut." I know it could be useful for detection, but c'mon. Who would run that over BBQ & Chili or basically any other detection perk - those do the job and ALSO don't give survivors things. The 3rd, the Lunge one, is interesting I guess. I could see myself running it in a meme build, I suppose.
I'm looking forward to Twins going live, playing against her will be a blast. No idea why I'd buy her myself though.