Red Rank Survivors
I just got to rank 4 survivor and I only been playing the game like a month. The problem is it was really hard to get there and from what I’ve been reading it’s not that hard to get to rank 1 either? I assume the people who say that are the ones who are playing with legitimate good can handle the pressure players. Honestly tho since like rank 8 nearly every lobby with at least 2 red rank players that seem to play like they are brown rank or something? The killer who has been for the most part red rank always takes them out almost immediately and it’s expected of them (the red rank killers). They should be a challenge but not to the point where your on the hook within the first minute if your a red rank survivor? I mean should I expect that or should I not? Anyway some of them end up losing completely and then I’m out here as the last survivor fending for myself in these trials (some lucky escapes) which I have saved to the ps4 bc I like to remind myself that it took (not to brag) patience and skill to pull it off. I just wanna know how the ranking system really works bc I thought it was based on skill. Some of these players I don’t think are worthy of red rank bc the skill I see is lacking like I expect red rank players to be able to handle a bit of heat and even get away from the killer with a chase at least once or twice without getting downed (mostly) especially if they’ve been playing against red rank players enough. If they haven’t then maybe it’s 50/50. Lately I just seem to feel like I’m the only good player in some lobby’s and if it’s not just me its just one other player but the other 2 are usually wack. Yeah nearly everytime when I’m playing with red rank players (since purple rank) I see these players get injured and then downed its like what? I just don’t understand how I’m put into a lobby with these red rank players who aren’t worthy of that rank. I felt like I really had to work my butt off to get to rank 4 it wasn’t as easy as I seem to be hearing. Then again maybe it’s bc if your victories are achieved by having all red rank survivors who are experienced against red rank killers with ease as well you can’t complain about survivor been at all hard. Makes a whole lot of sense? Does anyone else think they need to change something about the ranking system and if so what?
Comments