Huntress Hatchets.... RIP?!
Can we talk about how totally screwed over the Huntress got?! My favorite girl just got a massive beating. Shes basically unplayable. A survivor could stand still and you wouldnt be able to hit them. I know Im not alone in this because I sit and watch streamers all day. I understand the reasoning behind the change but holy mother of pearl back up Terry OH LAWD back up! Can we adjust this please?! Thank you.... Also Spirit is amazing. ![]()
Comments
Absolutely this. The hatchet hitbox was dumb for both sides and could have been made SLIGHTLY smaller both vertically and horizontally, now it's just a tall, narrow rectangle, so your hatchets get eaten by random debris yet survivors just dodge almost every hatchet possible. It's actually terrible.
Huntress hitboxes were fine how they were, it is was a counterable killer. Now she is just downed to the underground. Her hitboxes are fishy as hell, I'm having hatchets that just went trough a survivor without hitting.