DC shouldn’t ban after 20 minutes
Okay hear me out, I think after 20 minutes DC shouldn’t temp ban you because I have been in too many matches where the killer likes to slug everybody just for the fun of it, literally my last match he grabbed me and the only other survivor and dropped us in the basement and sat there, I think after 20 minutes DC shouldn’t ban because some killers have too much fun doing that, I don’t know why they do either
Comments
The bleedout timer is for 4 minutes. Unless the killer was abusing some kind of bug to stop that said timer, there's no reason to DC in this situation. Just wait the 4 minutes and the killer gets nothing for it.
What a sadistic region are you playing in? Last time I was slugged to death about 10 months ago and killer was actually sorry about it.