Custom Game to test out killers

I've been playing this game for quite a while now. However, I haven't bought any DLC up to this point.

I was considering buying a new killer, but I didn't want to pay for one, only to find out I hate the way they play (For example the wraith sounded cool in theory but I never really enjoyed playing as him).

I got to thinking, why aren't you able to play as killers you don't own in custom games? You're able to use perks from any character, even ones who you don't own, but not play as killers you don't own.

I really want to test out some killers before I buy one. I figure that being able to play as one in a custom game would be the best way to figure out which one I want to buy.

BHVR, is there a reason this doesn't exist in the game right now? I think it would increase the number of DLC that people purchased if they were able to test out the characters they were buying.

Would anyone else be interested in a test mode like this?

Comments