Lost all fragments after going back to live servers and unlinking BHVR account

Hello, I tried the PTB and since I wasn't able, because of an error, to play with my friends we decided to go back to the live server in 4.3.2 and I found myself staring at the tome challenges being not completed. But I completed them and I also got the first and second charm as you can see from the screenshots. I already met the EAC error that prompted me to verify the files, which I did but the problem is still there. I checked the files again and Steam said everything was fine, the game didn't prompt with another EAC verification files error and I'm stuck here, with all my progress lost.

20201110224927_1.jpg 20201110224930_1.jpg 20201110224937_1.jpg 20201110224956_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This has been a known issue since mid October. Linking with the BHVR account breaks the friends system, and unlinking deletes any progress you've made since you linked, including purchases. There was an issue with people losing all their currencies after unlinking as well, but maybe that's been resolved?

    I've been waiting about a month now for a fix; I've tried several times to unlink accounts but always get an error message when I try.

    I hope you're able to get your issue resolved.

  • The inventory and the purchases stayed the same so I can't tell, however I'm reinstalling the game rn. I'll tell you after the installation ends.


    EDIT: Nothing happened, it's like my account rewinded back to when I linked it to the BHVR account, I'm seriously disappointed right now, fix this immediately!!