Wow nice congrats. My fred was sitting at P3 lvl on and I decided to take him to level 10 in case of a ritual and lvl 6 was BBQ, level 8 green BBQ. But other than that I usually get it at levels 45 - 50 like why bother at that point.
Wow nice congrats. My fred was sitting at P3 lvl on and I decided to take him to level 10 in case of a ritual and lvl 6 was BBQ, level 8 green BBQ. But other than that I usually get it at levels 45 - 50 like why bother at that point.
Funny - level 8 was BBQ II for me also! We'll see how long to BBQ III, if at all.. it's Deathslinger P2, who will eventually be P3 when points permit. X)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow nice congrats. My fred was sitting at P3 lvl on and I decided to take him to level 10 in case of a ritual and lvl 6 was BBQ, level 8 green BBQ. But other than that I usually get it at levels 45 - 50 like why bother at that point.
Funny - level 8 was BBQ II for me also! We'll see how long to BBQ III, if at all.. it's Deathslinger P2, who will eventually be P3 when points permit. X)