What would a community feel about a hotline Miami chapter?
I personally love the concept, even if it would be a chapter with just a killer who’d be jacket. :)
Hotline Miami is cool, but I dont think it would a really good fit for DBD.
Hotline Miami is cool, it's pog, some may even say PogChamp, but it doesn't fit in DbD... Doesn't mean I still don't want it.
I love Hotline but this is not the right game for Jacket. They put him in Payday 2 if you want to see how he would look in 3-D.
I liked the idea, I think it would be a cool addition to the game
To be fair, Hotline Miami is not and never was a horror game. And that aspect alone makes it an unfit license for DbD.
It would be an interesting step away from horror, and I do like the idea of more thriller-style killers, so long as they're interesting.
Here's something I found on Google. Looks like someone has come up with some ideas already:
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hotline Miami is cool, but I dont think it would a really good fit for DBD.
Hotline Miami is cool, it's pog, some may even say PogChamp, but it doesn't fit in DbD... Doesn't mean I still don't want it.
I love Hotline but this is not the right game for Jacket. They put him in Payday 2 if you want to see how he would look in 3-D.
I liked the idea, I think it would be a cool addition to the game
To be fair, Hotline Miami is not and never was a horror game. And that aspect alone makes it an unfit license for DbD.
It would be an interesting step away from horror, and I do like the idea of more thriller-style killers, so long as they're interesting.
Here's something I found on Google. Looks like someone has come up with some ideas already: