Oppression
I don't have a PC so I cant try out the ptb but does pop proc obsession on all 3 gens popped?
I don't have a PC so I cant try out the ptb but does pop proc obsession on all 3 gens popped?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it doesn't seem to.
Probably for the better, that would broken.
I wish it would, dont think it would be too broken it would help immobile killers out alot not to mention slow down the game in a healthy way not to mention it would pave the way for a nerf to undying ruin which you guys would rather see less so you dont gotta replace a few perks in your build