Unpopular opinion : we should get one million bloodpoints for reaching a new devotion level
I don’t think that’s a unpopular opinion lol if i could save blood points I’d probably have over 100 million lol the only reason I spend is bc I have to otherwise I feel like it’s a waste
Hey, congrats dude/ette. That's a lot of dedication to DbD, and I as a random community member appreciate that there's people out there that have more time in the game than me. Like, a LOT more. I almost feel... Normal.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good Lord, I'm still devotion 2 and some change.
Congrats on it tho!
Unpopular opinion : we should get one million bloodpoints for reaching a new devotion level
I don’t think that’s a unpopular opinion lol if i could save blood points I’d probably have over 100 million lol the only reason I spend is bc I have to otherwise I feel like it’s a waste
Congrats!
I dread to think what my devotion level would be had it been implemented when I actually started playing, level 17 devotion right now V_V
Congrats! :)
Congrats! It's really sad that there aren't any Devotion rewards. :(
Id rather have a shard bonus considering you get shards for leveling up anyway, why not give us like idk 2000 shards for a devotion level up?
Well done!
Devotion 20 is just over the horizon😃
I'm impressed with anyone that can focus on 1 game so much to get ranks.
Hey, congrats dude/ette. That's a lot of dedication to DbD, and I as a random community member appreciate that there's people out there that have more time in the game than me. Like, a LOT more. I almost feel... Normal.
It's wierd. I don't like it. Must. Grind. Shards.