So why is the game called dead by daylight?
This is a question for fun, I always wondered why it was called dead by daylight. Any suggestions why?
This is a question for fun, I always wondered why it was called dead by daylight. Any suggestions why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s implying that the survivors won’t survive the night.
So they’ll be “Dead by” the time “Daylight” arrives.
This game should be called "scary bad killer kill good survivor survive until daylight or die from bad killer survive the night do the gen kill the people 2020".
I've always thought of Evil Dead and the "dead by dawn" scene https://www.youtube(dot)com/watch?v=y9se1XPD48c
Not spam. A legitimately good horror link. I always found it creepy.
They didn't expect the game to last very long I guess
Because survivors will die by daylight and since the sun will never rise, they will be dying forever. They will never reach the
truthdeath(and to people saying that saloon has sunrise, it's much more likely to be a sunset).
It sounded better than ‘Running from Hookers’.
Bagged by Survivors
Because it sounds edgy and cool. Given that it makes no sense when you reed more than 5 minutes into the lore, it was probably a working title that sounded too cool to change.