Anyone else get at least 8 dcs in 10 games?
I just want to play the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In all of my most recent games, I have observed a 1:1 disconnection to game ratio.
Played Spirit and found this Jake first. Spirit walked to him, hit him (and my FPS just dipped to hell for some reason. Please help with that, devs. Xbox :P) and he got a bit of distance. Caught back up and hit him just before he threw the pallet down. He DC'd right then and there making it a 3v1 with 5 gens. It was hilarious for me because ragequitting survivors when I play killer always makes me laugh, but I know it sucked for the other 3. Kinda wish survivors these days weren't such pansies.
When I play as doctor, yes