It's Mori Monday!!!!
Poor Mr Mushwin, near every game it's been a Mori :(
Tomorrow is going to be Tunel Tuesday.
Wabbit Hunting Wednesday.
Tea-Bag Thursday.
What is looking for for the weekend hms?
Poor Mr Mushwin, near every game it's been a Mori :(
Tomorrow is going to be Tunel Tuesday.
Wabbit Hunting Wednesday.
Tea-Bag Thursday.
What is looking for for the weekend hms?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freddy Friday
Slugging Sally Saturday
Spirit Sunday
Wendigo Weekend
Tunnel Felixday
Has to Rhyme sorta lol
That’s a great idea! I never use moris and play all killers so I think on Monday I’ll just start using my stockpile of unused moris. If anyone asks I’ll just explain to them it’s Mori Monday!
Farming Friday
Slug Saturday
Spirit Sunday
Sounds like fun...right?
this is just everyday