Jake's Archive Hair Compensation
I bought a season pass because I liked Jake's outfit.
When I first bought the season pass, Jake Hair had no beard.
But suddenly I have a beard. I don't want this.
Get rid of the beard on Jake's head. 🤬
I bought a season pass because I liked Jake's outfit.
When I first bought the season pass, Jake Hair had no beard.
But suddenly I have a beard. I don't want this.
Get rid of the beard on Jake's head. 🤬
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Remove Jake's beard!!☹️
ikr remove the beard!!!!!!!!!!
This makes me think there should be a further customization option for characters. I've wanted to pair David's hard part hair style from the threadbare thirties with the beard.