Injured Nea put into the dying state without hitting her

So I was playing killer for the first time and when I went to hook a Claudette, the injured Nea was put into the dying state. I think she was doing a gen because she went down next to one. How did this happen?

Comments

  • Deep wound timer.

    It could have been triggered by a lot of actions, most common are DS spear/legion frenzy hit/borrowed time hit.

    Health States are a Game Mechanic exclusive to Survivors in Dead by Daylight . 1 Overview 2 Healthy State 2.1 Damage 2.2 Double Damage 2.2.1 Add-ons 2.2.2 Perks 2.2.3 Powers 2.3 Status Effects 3 Injured State 4 Deep Wound State 5 Dying State 6 Healing 7 Mending 8 Other States 8.1 Hooked State 8.2 Sacrificed State 8.3 Dead State Survivors have 3 main Health States: Healthy State, Injured State, and Dying State. There is a special fourth Health State: Deep Wound , which is also a Status Effect . H


  • @TripleSteal said:

    Deep wound timer.

    It could have been triggered by a lot of actions, most common are DS spear/legion frenzy hit/borrowed time hit.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Health_States#Deep_Wound

    I was playing as the Legion so that makes sense. Thanks for the answer.