Just wanna nope outta that spawn
Does any other survivor just have a complete "NOPE" moment when they see a hidden survivor offering? It's like "Hey, yeah, so I know it's really, really bad for solo players to stack together in the early game... So let's all stack together in the early game."
Then the killer comes along and goes "Ohh, it's my birthday!" to all your fellow teammates, or as I like to call them "Free Map Pressure," that decided to all sit on the same generator while you're barely at the next one over, terrified the chase is going to come your way.
Comments
I always avoid grouping together. I play solo, and when the match starts and we're all clumped, 9/10 times, they all hop to a gen together. I'm like, yeah, I'm leaving because 10 seconds later they're all becoming injured and slugged. And then I end up dying on hook trying to save them. Fun times!
Especially when the killer brings something hidden! (We all see that Ebony Mori) I just Nope out of the game and don't come back
When a survivor brings in an Ormond offering. We all know the reason you brought it, and it's not because you like how the map looks.