A few annoying bugs in the game currently. Will the Devs fix it?

I don't know about your game, but however I've seen a few bugs involving three killers (there could be more that I'm un aware of because I haven't played every killer currently for perk reasons), but the three killers are:

Wraith, Hillbilly, and Pyramid Head.

Wraith's current bug - In first person whenever I was cloaked, when I kicked a gen or broke a pallet, wraith decided to uncloak then re-cloak when the animation was over. I'm not sure if it's a first person glitch where only I can see it or a third person glitch where the survivors can see it, but just in case it is a third person glitch as well I wanted to bring this to attention because that would technically be a Nerf to Wraith if he's able to be seen when he kicks stuff while being cloaked.

Hillbilly's current bug - This is a first person bug, it's really small but noticeable and kind of annoying to see. Whenever Hillbilly kicks a gen or breaks a pallet, his foot doesn't actually touch either the gen or pallet. It just floats a about 10 inchs away from the gen or pallet. It's a small first person bug but it's hard to not notice it.

Pyramid Head's current bug - Now this is the real problem I wanted to talk about because this could technically feel like a massive Nerf to him. Whenever to exit Rites of Judgement either from a successful hit from Punishment of the Damned or just exiting normally, the sound of the Great Knife digging in the ground can still be heard. Now that might not seem all too bad, it can kind of be fixed if you go into ROJ for a second and exit out quickly. But it completely cancels out any other sound making it harder to hear if a survivor is around or running since all you hear is just the sound of the knife digging in the ground.


So hopefully when the PTB comes out (my guess either 17th or 24th, or the 10th if we're lucky (I doubt that)) these bugs can get fixed.

If anyone else has faced these bugs in game, please tell me.

Comments

  • They always do fix it right ?

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    They always do fix it right ?

    Well, you never know. They might be fixing it or they could be focusing on how to steal money from sheeple by adding more cosmetic outfits.

  • @B_Random said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1736748#Comment_1736748

    Well, you never know. They might be fixing it or they could be focusing on how to steal money from sheeple by adding more cosmetic outfits.

    Such is the nature of business,but come on guy haven't the devs done more than just make cosmetics, you can't honestly believe that we have all of these characters just for a cash grab?

  • I don't know about you but I love horror, their's hasn't been anything like this and i shall support it as long as I can .That doesn't make me a sheeple because you buy something you like.If you like Apple Jack and buy them every week are you being sheeple because they added frosted Apple Jack's and you brought them that one time so did a few others who might enjoy them.