Reworking Perks: Vigil
I find it really fun to make new and rework older perks in order to make the game more fun and potentially change the meta so from now on every once in a while i will create a new perk or rework an old one just for the fun off. Hopefully the devs will take these ideas and implement them
The first perk I will take about it vigil. Vigil is a perk in which I think its forgotten and outdated so I have a suggestion to change it. So how about this
Vigil
You look over yourself even in dire situations
You start the trial off with 2/3/4 tokens, after successfully escaping a chase, after 10 seconds a token is consumed and you instantly recover from any status effect you are suffering from.
How is this idea? If you don't like it give a suggestion for a change to vigil.
Comments
Recover exhaustion at half speed while running. Sounds a little crazy but it’d be niche because it would have anti-synergy with Sprint Burst since you couldn’t 99 it
I personally don’t like this idea.
I like to run Aura Reading builds and like to run Vigil as a precaution against Blindness. Even though killers run Blindness rarely, it’s still very incapacitating when my entire build is Aura Reading.
To limit the amount of times I can recover from status effects, and it be tied to ONLY if I successfully escape a chase (something I’m not great at), would further handicap a player like me.
The only thing I think Vigil needs is a blanket “all negative status effects” recover 20% faster, and all positive status effects (haste and endurance) last 20% longer.