Freddy (maybe all killers? unsure) is FUBAR with this bug.
Just played a match on the corn map, and... wow.
Match was going just fine at first, putting down my dream traps, walking around, playing normally.
Then I see someone fail a skill check at a generator, so I use Dream Projection to teleport there.
Suddenly, I can't do anything I should be able to. Literally the ONLY things I could do were swing and walk.
For the record, this means I was unable to...
- break pallets
- kick generators
- vault
- use my power to place dream traps
- use dream projection
- PICK UP SURVIVORS (and by extension, I was unable to hook)
- I literally couldn't even lunge, despite it being the same button as regular swings, which worked.
I'm unsure what exactly caused it, or if it happens on other killers, but it was really stupid.
EDIT: Also, one guy was invisible for 90% of the match. I had someone down on the ground, and he could flashlight me and heal them, but I couldn't hit him, because he didn't exist.
Once the exit gates were powered, he appearified, and I downed him. Every time I would swing, even when he was standing, he would levitate into the grabbed position.
I was staring at him, downed, 3 crows on him, and magically he escaped, because (presumably) my game was not keeping track of where he was when he was crawling away.
Comments
I should've, but I didn't think about it.
Finally, a balanced freddy