So We Know It's the Wendigo for a Fact? Then...

My face when the dev team asked us for perk ideas because they're trying to drop the entire Until Dawn crew and they ran out of ideas.

smug01.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • We don't know, that's just the big theory right now.

    Like how Candyman was a big theory for the Silent Hill chapter teaser.

  • Someone using animes screenshot as memes cant get my attention sorry

  • Nothing is confirmed.

  • I'd be careful with weird speculation it's rarely ever been right.

    Spirit was speculated to be the split mouth woman or a Male samurai instead of vengeful ghost girl

    Legion was speculated to be a stance switching or split personal killer based off the vague teaser image. Turn out to be four edgy teens in a cult like gang

    Oni was speculated to be Rin's father instead of her hypocrite of an ancestor

    Pyramid head was speculated to be Candyman instead of Sexy Triangle Man.

    We're not exactly batting high when it comes to speculation

  • @Venzhas said:

    Someone using animes screenshot as memes cant get my attention sorry

    Heh, I just did pal.

  • @Volfawott said:

    I'd be careful with weird speculation it's rarely ever been right.

    Spirit was speculated to be the split mouth woman or a Male samurai instead of vengeful ghost girl

    Legion was speculated to be a stance switching or split personal killer based off the vague teaser image. Turn out to be four edgy teens in a cult like gang

    Oni was speculated to be Rin's father instead of her hypocrite of an ancestor

    Pyramid head was speculated to be Candyman instead of Sexy Triangle Man.

    We're not exactly batting high when it comes to speculation

    "Sumerians obviously belonged to R1b haplogroup."

    I've never been wrong. My brother was actually saying it was Pyramid Head day one and I believed him. We saw the way the four was shaped and just looked at each other and knew.


    "We're not exactly batting high"

    I am. :)