I just hit rank 1 as Killer and...
What can I do now? I kinda feel like the game lacks some sort of a reason to play. It‘s still fun and I love it dont get me wrong but I kinda miss having like a „goal“ if you know what I mean.
What can I do now? I kinda feel like the game lacks some sort of a reason to play. It‘s still fun and I love it dont get me wrong but I kinda miss having like a „goal“ if you know what I mean.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to the club of a rank 1 killer you get there and then you realize there's no real motivation. Although soon rank rewards are coming but they keep delaying them.
I heard about those rank rewards, but are they not going to be just blood points?
I believe it is bloodpoints but its still better then currently with nothing.
It‘s better than nothing but bloodpoints wont make people play the game over and over again. I think rewarding us with shards at the end of a season would be way more engaging or some sort of special currency that can be used at the end of the season in a special store where only this currency is available.
You can set yourown goals if the joy of playing DBD isn´t enough for you. You can grind for achievements, truly master a high skill Killer, complete all the archives or get everyone p3-all perks!