How to play on Red Ranks?
Hello there, yesterday i got to rank 4 the first time, but i dont think I deserve it (I played with mates so i got rank 10-13 killers).
Any tips on how to play on red ranks?
thank you in advance :)
Hello there, yesterday i got to rank 4 the first time, but i dont think I deserve it (I played with mates so i got rank 10-13 killers).
Any tips on how to play on red ranks?
thank you in advance :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you wanna have fun drop back to purple.
Be efficient and learn to be a bit less predictable in loops. One of the most important things to learn to do is to fake vaults - a lot of killers in red ranks are boosted there, (that should be rank 20 in all honesty) so it'll work 9 times out of 10 (at least that's how is is in EU; hell we have a lot of killers boosted by VPN)
If a killer is camping, just leave the person on hook. Otherwise you're gifting a scummy killer a 4k and validation to continue playing that way.
If you want more specific tips, I'm more than happy to help.
I can also point toward some pretty good content creators with tip videos.
Do gens as much as you can and you will be a good teammate. Do not waste time using Self-Care half the game.