Old Rift items...
The cosmetics / clothing in particular... Will they ever be brought back? Like, maybe in the Store? (What about what was on the Free vs Premium?)
I missed Kate's and Julie's, for instance, and I really wanted them.. 😭
The cosmetics / clothing in particular... Will they ever be brought back? Like, maybe in the Store? (What about what was on the Free vs Premium?)
I missed Kate's and Julie's, for instance, and I really wanted them.. 😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The items from old rifts appear in store after 6-12 months, the charms remain exclusive.
Frankly, if you wanted me to be frank, I would like charms to be sold in the store.