I'm getting flashbacks to spring trap.
I'm seeing a lot of until dawn threads now. Please don't do it again.
I'm seeing a lot of until dawn threads now. Please don't do it again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey, at least the Until Dawn threads will either die down when the new chapter is revealed because it isn't Until Dawn, or they'll die down because it is Until Dawn.
Fnaf just... It never leaves.
To be fair, there were people that hadn´t heard about FNAF before we saw 20 posts about it per day on this very forum. Now there´s more people that despise the franchise thanks to the spammers!
I'm just saying, spam of any kind is annoying. What am I jealous about?