Which killer to get
So I am a green rank killer main and I have 4 killers left to get but not sure about which one to get atm so they are Executioner(Pyramid head) ,Cannibal(Bubba), Nightmare(Freddy) and Ghost face
So I am a green rank killer main and I have 4 killers left to get but not sure about which one to get atm so they are Executioner(Pyramid head) ,Cannibal(Bubba), Nightmare(Freddy) and Ghost face
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you don't have bbq i would get Bubba.
If you want a pretty strong killer then I would get Freddy.
Yea I don't have bbq was hoping for it in shrine this week but enduring was in twice
bbq is huge for the grind but bubba isnt that good i would pick GF
The only thing about GF is that I am not the best stealth killer player so it will probably be hard at the start but I will learn