Throw out the rule books.
I think this should go for both killers and survivors, we should all throw out the rulebooks of the other side and use what feels good to us. I did quite a while ago and the game feels so much better to me. Sure as a killer there are combinations of perks that feel annoying and cheap to go against like ds and unbreakable. But I also understand that this is a problem for survivors with perks like undying and ruin. Although they might be annoying to go against I don't think they need to be nerfed. Maybe some minor tweaks but nothing much. So let's all just throw out the rule books and have some fun.
Comments
If anyone takes, or took, this whole "rulebook" thing seriously in the first place they're an idiot.
There's only one rule book that matters and it was written by the developers. All others are irrelevant.
I never got these rule books