DC penalty

I've had a crashing problem for the past month and I've been trying to stop it and since it happens every 1-3 games, the penalty doesn't have time to go down, so my question is if it only goes down when playing games without disconnecting or if it goes down even while not playing. And as much as I love the dc penalty It has stopped me from playing the game.

Comments

  • @dolphinmaneatspeople said:

    I've had a crashing problem for the past month and I've been trying to stop it and since it happens every 1-3 games, the penalty doesn't have time to go down, so my question is if it only goes down when playing games without disconnecting or if it goes down even while not playing. And as much as I love the dc penalty It has stopped me from playing the game.

    From what I heard it goes down 24 hours since your last penalty ends without a DC. Your don't need 24 hours in game to have it decay just 24 hours. I dunno if it resets fully or only goes back 1 DC layer (?).

  • And as much as I love the dc penalty It has stopped me from playing the game.

    You are ruining the game for four other players by constantly crashing.

  • @Madjura said:

    And as much as I love the dc penalty It has stopped me from playing the game.

    You are ruining the game for four other players by constantly crashing.

    I'm not doing it on purpose, also that wasn't my question

  • it doesn't matter if it's on purpose you are unintentaily ruining games. now i'm not saying your a bad person however if your on PC all i can say is upgrade or play another game if your hardware can't handle dbd because while it sounds bad the dc system is technically working by reducing the amount of games your crashing in which is saving other players from dealing with it.

    if your on console i'm not sure how your getting all those crashes as i have barely crashed at all this month and i play daily.