Devs, are you aware that Doc's chase music has been broken for a while?
Just wondering, since this issue hasn't been fixed in last hotfix. Thanks for reply.
Just wondering, since this issue hasn't been fixed in last hotfix. Thanks for reply.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good, it gave me headcache.
Ok I'm glad it was not only me.
Yes they know
Whats the problem?
Doc's chase music is missing
I've heard that as Killer it will only play for like three seconds. Then it will stop completely.
Then it will start for three seconds again. Then stop. Then start. Then stop. And so on and so on.
For Survivor he apparently just has one of the default TRs and chase themes.
-
I say apparently because I haven't played or faced Doctor since the bug, just heard the complaints of people who have.
I guess but that chase music gives me a headache everytime I hear Am glad it's gone