Question about the New Tome!

Hello I'm Spaghetti, and I found a translation mistake (italian) in the new tome, which prevents me from understanding what I have to do as the Hillbilly. Someone can tell me what I have to do in order to complete his challenge?

Comments

  • Level 2 challenge? Best way to complete this is using infectious fright, and BBQ chilli for optional.

    It's easy to get in mid - low ranks without those perks.


    EDIT: Try to keep your ranks at least on green if u struggle for tome killer challenges

  • In English, the challenge is (as far as I know):

    As The Hillbilly, hit 2 (different) survivors with the chainsaw within 30 seconds of each other. Complete this challenge in a single trial.

  • I have already my own build on him, I asked what needs to be done! The traslation is unintelligible in my lang

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    In English, the challenge is (as far as I know):

    As The Hillbilly, hit 2 (different) survivors with the chainsaw within 30 seconds of each other. Complete this challenge in a single trial.

    Oh crap, then this is gonna be very hard. @eric_alrasid17 So apologise me, you were right talking about IF, thank all you very much <3

  • I’m interested in linguistics, so I’m curious: what’s the direct translation of the Italian text in English?

  • @Malum_Midnight said:

    I’m interested in linguistics, so I’m curious: what’s the direct translation of the Italian text in English?

    Italian grammar and phrase composing is pretty much different from english so direct translation from italian to english results in a bunch of non-sense words

  • @Wesker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1732295#Comment_1732295

    Italian grammar and phrase composing is pretty much different from english so direct translation from italian to english results in a bunch of non-sense words

    Ah ok, thanks for this!