These hit squads need to stop.

I just wanted to get a daily match as killer in that was it.


Now keep in mind I'm a rank 17 killer. The squad I went up against was 2 rank 6s a rank 8 and rank 19.


If that's not a hit squad I don't know what is. I could barley hit them bloodlust was not a thing and the tea bagging was rampant. and not to mention the pallet binds. and the body blocking just out of my FOV.


How is that fair Match Making???


I know that you have good games with the bad but this was just extremely frustrating. There's no getting better when dealing with a team like that. I might as well not have even been there.

Comments

  • What time were you playing?

  • @Ryan489x said:

    I just wanted to get a daily match as killer in that was it.

    Now keep in mind I'm a rank 17 killer. The squad I went up against was 2 rank 6s a rank 8 and rank 19.

    If that's not a hit squad I don't know what is. I could barley hit them bloodlust was not a thing and the tea bagging was rampant. and not to mention the pallet binds. and the body blocking just out of my FOV.

    How is that fair Match Making???

    I know that you have good games with the bad but this was just extremely frustrating. There's no getting better when dealing with a team like that. I might as well not have even been there.

    It's normally like that at this time of day. Better killer hours are way earlier lol.

  • It shouldn't matter what time I'm playing as killer. If you're playing killer earlier then say 9 o clock ET. you're waiting much longer then now.


    That should never be an excuse as to why the games you get are so bad.

  • Man it'd be nice if matchmaking worked. As is, I use neither add-ons nor offerings as killer, that way I feel no obligation to play a match where the survivors are obviously lightyears out of my league. If you force yourself to play even when it's not fun, you'll just end up frustrated and hating the game.

    A group like that gets their kicks from making the killer miserable; take away their fun by putting your nose up against the exit gate switch. Is that a good solution? No, but there's no way to change the behavior of the opposing side, nor can we force matchmaking to suddenly get fixed (oh, what a dream), so in the meantime this terrible advice is the best advice I can offer.